Call 7 days to arrange an inspection If the phone is unattended leave a message, we will get back to you promptly.
Cloud Flexi Auction System - overcoming liquidity issues of traditional auction
- A Cloud Virtual Reality Tour is available to help you to assess the property remotely
- Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are available by negotiation if required
- Offers can be made prior to auction and each offer is assessed on it's merits
- No vendor bidding - We just think its silly!
Privately positioned on a knoll overlooking farmland, the unique tuscan style grounds have been developed for outdoor living and would appeal to entertainers and equestrians alike. Incorporating a large pavilion with gourmet kitchen overlooking the pool area, and linking the comfortable home to pergolas and paved expanses, productive gardens, stables, arena, even a cricket field and flying fox, both children and adults will never want to come inside.
Looking for family farm living, productive acres and the complete equestrian package? Look no further!
Comfortable 3 bedroom and study renovated brick home. The home boasts a near new kitchen and outside there is a 15m resort style pool and pavilion with kitchen dishwasher, large two door commercial stainless steel fridge, commercial ice machine, wood fired pizza oven.
Set away from the home is a large building which currently houses a huge laundry, workshop and 2 more bedrooms and has potential for further development of accommodation uses STCA.
NBN fixed wireless available.
Huge shed with high clearance electric roller doors
3 stables plumbed for automatic watering, 3 shelters with day yards and wash bay
Olympic sized 60m x 20m sand dressage arena professionally constructed with geofab resulting in a surface that is extremely well drained and ridable.
The 80 acre property is fully fenced for horses into 6 paddocks.
Elevations range between 450m and 470m above sea level.
Two potable bores and 20,000 gallon rain water storage supply water for the property
Only 17km to the International Airport, 31km from Toowoomba CBD and 33km from the University of Southern Queensland. Toowoomba growth is set to skyrocket with many multi million dollar projects underway.
1. Take the Cloud Real Estate Virtual Reality 3D Tour with 360 aerial online
2. Call 7 days to arrange a physical inspection
Cloud Virtual Reality Tour
- Rotate 360, zoom in and out and click arrows to move forward
- Menu in the upper left hand corner and plans in the lower right help you navigate
If this property is being sold by auction or without a price a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes