Highvale on Two Titles - Sweeping Views, Scenic Outlook, Secluded Location
Call 7 days to arrange an inspection If the phone is unattended leave a message, we will get back to you promptly.
Cloud Flexi Auction System - over coming liquidity issues of traditional auction
- A Cloud Virtual Reality Tour is available to help you to assess the property remotely
- Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are available by negotiation if required
- Offers can be made prior to auction and each offer is assessed on its merits
- No vendor bidding - we just think it's silly!
Situated on the edge of the range at the end of a quiet country lane, boasting a diverse landscape, from the rich red volcanic soils synonymous with the Highfields area through to granite belts, springs, selective clearings, pristine creeks and sandstone escarpments. Held by the same family for nearly 150 years Highvale can now become your family heirloom if you act quickly.
Spread over 2 titles this property has potential for a SMSF part purchase.
The 93 acre property is fenced for cattle and has a mixture of cleared and timbered areas.
The property is 50% white on the veg map and elevations range between 480m and 650m above sea level.
Town water, two spring fed dams with a large catchment and a permanent creek system supply abundant water.
NBN fixed wireless is available now.
Under 2km to cafes, schools, shopping centre and services at Highfields.
Highvale boasts the exclusive Highfields Address yet is in a secluded location and all within striking distance to major facilities, 14km to Toowoomba, 20km from the University of Southern Queensland and just 30km to the new Brisbane West International Airport and Business Park. Toowoomba growth is set to skyrocket with many multi million dollar projects underway.
This property will be sold on or before auction so do not delay, call us today for a private inspection.
1. Take the Cloud Real Estate Virtual Reality 3D Tour with 360 aerial online
2. Call 7 days to arrange a physical inspection
Cloud 3D Tour
- Rotate 360, zoom in and out and click arrows to move forward
- Menu in the upper left hand corner and plans in the lower right help you navigate
If this property is being sold by auction or without a price a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes