- 3D Technology
- Strategic Selling
105 North Street, Toowoomba City
|0 Beds||0 Baths||Approx 14400 Square metres|
On 1.44ha Lot 5, 105 North St which is not in liquidation, comes with the unusual opportunity to purchase this block along with the smaller adjoining block, all under the one receivership auction. In total the two blocks amount to approximately 20,000sqm with two street frontage/access for heavy vehicles and trucks, this is a property that offers enormous opportunity for commercially minded successes. The blocks are to not to be sold individually but clearly, the highest and best use is the one buyer for both lots.
The blocks are located 5 minutes from the CBD of Toowoomba and less than 50m from the new North Point Shopping centre and Aldi. From the property, both exits will place you 100m from the New England Highway with easy manoeuvrability for trucks.
A new National freight line (see link below) catering the ability to move heavy freight will be linking Melbourne and Brisbane via Gowrie. This will open up a world of opportunity for Freight Forwarding, Freight Distribution and Freight Storage in the Toowoomba region and with easy access to the New England Highway on the Gowrie side of town, what better location than 24 Jones St or 105 North St, Harlaxton.
Zoning for the block is Light Industrial (Medium Impact) and has flexible usage with MCU.
Call 7 days to arrange an inspection. If the phone is unattended please leave a message and we will get back to you promptly.
Cloud Flexi Auction System
- overcoming liquidity issues of traditional auction
- A Cloud Virtual Reality Tour is available to help you to assess the property remotely
- Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are available by negotiation if required
- Offers can be made prior to auction and each offer is assessed on its merits
- No vendor bidding
- We just think its silly!
1. Take the Google Streetview linked 3D Tour with 360 aerial online
2. Call 7 days to arrange a physical inspection
Cloud Virtual Reality tour
- Rotate 360, zoom in and out and click arrows to move forward
- Menu in the upper left-hand corner and plans in the lower right help you navigate
If this property is being sold by auction or without a price, a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes